Monday, October 13, 2014

New York Comic Con - 2014 (Day 4)

On the 4th day, I brought along my princess who cosplayed as Princess Diana, Wonder Woman.  Sunday is always kids day at Comic Con so I set out to find some kids to take pictures of with Angelise.  Unfortunately, there weren't as many as I expected.  Kids, yes.  In costume, not a whole bunch.  Some had masks or face paint but not as many as I had hoped in full body costumes.  But I made sure to take pics of Angelise with anyone that caught our attention. 

While her costume wasn't anything special, just a package costume from Party City, she received many compliments on how beautiful she looked and she loved all the attention.  She's already talking about what she'd like to go as next year.  












































Just a few pics of some figures.





















And finally, a Mary Jane cosplay.  Oh my...







As I stated in my day 1 post, I don't think I got around to posting pics from the only day I visited Comic Con 2013.  I'll do that soon.  

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics bro, thx for sharing. :)

Angel Pagan said...

Thanks. Let's try and get you to attend next year.

Unknown said...

I don't know who Verababy is, but I think I like her.

Angel Pagan said...

You think, do you? :)