Monday, October 13, 2014

New York Comic Con - 2013

As I stated in my 2014 Day 1 blog post, I was only able to attend that first day last year due to fatigue and weakness from my hospital stay.  I didn't decide this until the following day so the following pics aren't as cosplay heavy as it normally is.  Up until last year, the first day was still only 3 hours so not many people attended and I expected to have more opportunities in days 2-4 but, unfortunately, isn't wasn't meant to be.  Here's all I have from that day.

The few cosplay pics I took.











Apparel









Black Widow getting some shopping done.




Special event areas and booths.




















Statues and figures.
















































The Superman costume display.










And there you have it.  All I could muster last year.  Fortunately I was able to enjoy much more this year.

No comments: