Thursday, October 9, 2014

New York Comic Con - 2014 (Day 1)

In previous years, the first day of Comic Con was only from 4pm to 7pm.  Last year at this time, I was still recovering from my stint in the hospital.  So when I went on that first day, I barely had the energy to last the 3 hours.  It proved to be the only day I'd go.  This year, I've managed to stay healthy *knock on wood* and just returned from the first day where the hours have been expanded from 12pm to 7pm.  

Here are the pictures from day 1.





First, some cosplay pics.














This cosplay was so crazy, I couldn't take just one pic.













Next, some statues and figures.































There's a good chance Harley comes home with me tomorrow.


I've been wanting this Spidey 2099 statue for so long now.


Finally, everything else.


















Last year, they had a similar display for the Superman costumes.  I don't believe I posted those pics, I'll have to check but if I didn't, I will.  

Onto day 2.

No comments: