Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New York Comic Con 2012 Goodies

As promised, here are the items that I picked up over the Comic Con weekend.  First up are
two prints I picked up from the wyrlwynd.com guys and personally signed by Chris Campana.


Power Girl print personally signed by Amanda Connor.


Punisher, Superman, Spider-Man and Thor prints personally signed by Leo Leibelman from ComicArtHouse.com.




Picked up 2 Batman t-shirts and received a free Spider-Man glass.



Tac Force Spring-Assist Opening Red Spider Rescue Knife 


Was able to get my badges signed by Amanda Connor and Fiona Staples.

The sketch I purchased from longtime Ultimate Spider-Man penciler, Mark Bagley.


Some Gears of War figures to complete my collection.

DC Comics Bishoujo Harley Quinn 1:7 Scale (10") Statue









 And finally, the Symbiote Spider-Man (mailbox) statue by Clayburn Moore limited to a 1000 production run.  I had never seen this before although it's apparently been out for awhile but no longer available.  Rather small at just 1:9 scale but beautifully detailed, I just had to have it.  :)

















That concludes all of my 2012 New York Comic Con pictures.  As always, thanks for looking.

No comments: