Sunday, October 11, 2015

New York Comic Con 2015 - Day 3

I decided to take day 2 of Comic Con off to recuperate from all the penguin walking of day 1 and prepare for what is always the best/worst day of the 4.  Thankfully, the rest helped and it wasn't as bad as past Saturdays.

I spend most of day 3 making purchases (more on that later) but I did take some cosplay pics, though not many.

--- COSPLAY ---

 A cool Doctor Octopus cosplay





 First Black Panther cosplay I've seen

 Hey, it's real life Peter Griffith

 First Ant-Man cosplay I've seen

First Yellowjacket cosplay I've seen





Edward Scissorhands





--- SKETCHES ---


 I couldn't believe that's how Erik Larsen draws


 Breno drawing a sketch of Spider Gwen for me



 Joe Eisma drew a Flash sketch for me


--- BOARD GAMES ---

 Giant sized King of Tokyo board game

 Picked up the Portal board game


--- THE WALKING DEAD STATUES ---



--- JURASSIC WORLD ---




No comments: