Friday, October 9, 2015

New York Comic Con 2015 - Day 1

This year, New York Comic Con celebrates its 10th anniversary at the Jacob Javits Convention Center and as expected, it was a sellout.  Ordering the tickets earlier this year proved to be a nightmare and I was unable to score any tickets.  Thankfully, Phil and Joey managed to secure a 4-day pass for me but that meant I wouldn't be able to bring anyone from my family this year.

I kept the cosplay pics down to a minimum as I wanted to take in as much of the main floor exhibits as I could, take a break then return to walk artist alley.

The new 34th St - Hudson Yards subway station extending the 7 train to the West Side's Javits Center






Charging station for mobile devices





 Eliza Dushku and the cast of Banshee



Phil, Joey, Freddy, Lendell, Ruell

 With Taimak

 Signing my 30th anniversary blu-ray copy of The Last Dragon




 Yu-Gi-Oh! card battle


A Konami employee plotting his next move








-----

STATUES, ACTION FIGURES & COLLECTIBLES







 Disappointed this isn't available for purchase so I take pics every year


 Mirror's Edge Catalyst




 Took pics last year but better lighting = no glare this year







Wish this would be released by Kotobukiya instead





 Rodman?  Really?!?





















The Strain's Master










































-----
COSPLAY













On to day 2!

No comments: