Sunday, October 16, 2011

Comic Con Goodies

While I decided to not attend NYCC on the final day, I do have more pictures from days 2 and 3 to post. I'm just extremely tired and need a day or so to reboot so I should have them up in a day or so. For now, here are the prints I purchased.

This one was from the great Amanda Connor. She personalized it for Angelise.




































This Spider-Man print, which I gave to Angel, is one of 2 that I purchased from Greg Horn.





























Here's the other Greg Horn print.






































Here's a Walking Dead print from Tony Moore.






































These final 2 are from Vinnie Tartamella.






























Lastly, I purchased the bloody Rick Grimes Walking Dead action figure (a NYCC exclusive) and was fortunate (and patient) enough to have comic writer/creator Robert Kirkman and early series penciler Tony Moore both sign the packaging for me.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it in early enough on Saturday to make the line for Todd McFarlane.  He owns the company that produces the figures and would've been great having all 3 signatures.  Dave, you lucky bastard!  ;-)






































Ok, I'm off to watch the season 2 premiere of The Walking Dead.  Enjoy, my fellow dead-heads!

DVR REMINDER: After tonight's encore presentation will be the premiere of the Talking Dead live aftershow hosted by Chris Hardwick with guests Robert Kirkman, James Gunn and Patton Oswalt.

No comments: