Monday, March 2, 2015

Boardgames

My recent trip to Pennsylvania with Joey to hang with our LCVG friend Romier was another weekend of awesomeness.  In addition to watching movies (American Sniper, Kingsman, Birdman and Boyhood), we played some very fun boardgames which Joey was kind enough to bring from home.  I brought with me my deluxe edition of Ticket To Ride which we ended up playing only once.  Of the many boardgames Joey brought with him, and he brought many, he introduced me to Splendor, Pandemic, King of Tokyo and Machi Koro.  What a great night and weekend of boardgames that was.

Playing Pandemic

Waiting for Kingsman to begin

Trying to look convincing at playing Pandemic

Joey and Romier battle it out in King of Tokyo

Playing Splendor with Joey

I was so taken with these games, I immediately purchased copies of Pandemic, Splendor, King of Tokyo and Love Letter solely based on reviews.



I've since introduced Pandemic and Splendor to Maria, Jorge and my kids.  They've all loved the games.

No comments: