Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bitten By The Board Game Bug

Since my last post, I've had the chance to play Ticket To Ride, Splendor, Love Letter and Pandemic with family and friends in addition to adding some new games to the collection.  As much fun as we've been having with these games, it's time to switch it up a bit and play some of the newer ones in my collection.  

My nephew Jorge Jr. and his friends Mikayla, James and Carlos took in Splendor.

My brother Jorge watches them debate the best course of action on Pandemic.

Jonathan and Amy join Maria and myself for a game of Splendor.

Angelise, Brian and Monique on Ticket To Ride.

Splendor

Pandemic

Love Letter was such a fast, fun game when we played with Jonathan and Amy that I left it with them and purchased the Batman-themed version to replace it in addition to Carcassonne, Cartoon Network-themed Fluxx, Dixit, Pandemic: Contagion and Pandemic: In The Lab expansion.  

No comments: