Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 2014 PA Get Together

Had another fun weekend in Harrisburg, PA where Joey and I made our way over to Romier's for our twice-a-year trek for some movie watching, video game playing, good food eating, comic reading, nonsense talking goodness.  

I got to see some movies for the first time: Bad Words, The Raid 2, Private Parts and Clue in addition to my third theatrical viewing of the awesome Guardians of the Galaxy.  Didn't play anything but I watched as Romier played P.T. and Metro Redux while he and Joey alternately played Forza Horizons 2.  Or a demo of it.  I don't know.  I slept a bunch thanks to some allergy pills I had taken.

We appreciate Romier opening up his home to us for these visits.  Feels so good to get away from work for a few extra days and decompress.  

Lastly, thanks to Sara for being such a gracious hostess.  

Highlight of my weekend was, while flipping channels, we stop on a monster movie and Abigail looks at me and asks if a monster took my hair.  

My buddy Abigail

Joey, Anya and I at Friendly's for breakfast

Sara and Abigail at Friendly's for breakfast

Just watching some tv with my buddy.

2 comments: