Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jason Voorhees Friday the 13th Part 3 Premium Format Figure

The first statue I ordered from Sideshow Collectibles is the legendary Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th franchise.  Initially, I had no plans to simultaneously purchase statues alongside the 1:6 scale figures I already had committed myself to.  Having grown up a fan of horror movies, I remember having my bedroom walls covered with movie posters and Fangoria magazine covers of my favorite horror movies.  So when I saw this statue on Sideshow's site, I just couldn't resist.  Since then, I've ordered the Freddy Krueger statue which arrives shortly.  I would love it if they were able to get the rights to make a Michael Myers statue.

At 23" tall, the Jason Voorhees statue towers over my other statues yet only weighs 10 pounds.  Very nicely detailed from the veins on his deformed head down to his axe and pose.

Artists:

  • Kristafer Anka
  • Nathan Eakins
  • Jeff Yagher
  • Seth Rinaldi
  • Greg Mowry of Geppetto Productions
  • Tim Hanson
  • The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
























Coming Soon: Predator's Dutch Schaefer Premium Format Figure.

No comments: