Monday, April 15, 2013

Anya, Abigail and Angelise Weekend

After a few postponements, Angelise and I finally made the trip to visit my friend Romier and his lovely family over in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.  Normally, I make these visits with Joey and are all about going to catch a theatrical release, buying statues/figures, playing video games AND watching tv shows/movies at home over the course of 3 days/2 nights.  Yes, we do all these things every time.  :)

With no Ikea within 2.5 hours of his home, the sole purpose of this 2 day/1 night stay-over was to get 2 Detolf stands over to Romier for his ever expanding statue/figure collection in his den.  Romier was cool enough to gift me a Spider-Man Eaglemoss figurine which are quite difficult to find and can be expensive.  He also fixed my broken Big Daddy figurine.  In my opinion, well worth the trip.  :)

While I had zero intention of heading out for the usual stuff we do, I did want to bring my Nikon 5100 dSLR camera and take pictures of Angelise with Romier's 2 beautiful daughters, Anya and Abigail.  While I still haven't quite gotten the handle of this camera, I did manage to "take it off auto".  :)

I've signed up for a photography course in June so I expect to start taking better quality pictures but in the meantime, here's what I have...










































If all goes according to plan, Joey, Angelise and I will be returning June 1st for the Philadelphia Comic Con.

No comments: