Monday, February 9, 2009

Comic-Con 2009

Well, here I am almost 2 months since my last post with something to blog about.  Heck, I wish I could blog more often but what do you call it when a non-writer gets writers block?  Anyway, went to the Jacob Javitz Center where the New York Comic-Con was making it's annual appearance.  I had purchased a ticket for Angel and myself for Sunday back in December and had been highly anticipating it as I've never been to one.  I would've liked to have purchased a whole weekend pass but I couldn't take off 2 days since I had already done so the previous week for my trip to Pennsylvania.  (more on that later)

From 10am to 5pm, Angel and I walked the floor taking pictures, trying demos to upcoming games and checking out all the great outfits many showed up in.  I even got a chance to meet up with Dave and his daughter Nicole.  It was a great time and am looking forward to attending again next year.  Who knows, maybe I'll make the trip to Chicago (never been) and check them out over there.  Enjoy the pictures but you've been warned: there are 102 of them.  :)



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: