Sunday, September 14, 2008

2008 Walk to Cure Diabetes

What's up everyone?  I know I haven't been on in awhile and I'll start throwing some blog posts in the coming days to bring up the things that have been going on but I just wanted to come on and let everyone know that my good friend Jeanette is taking part in the 2008 Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Walk to Cure Diabetes.  Some of you know from last year that Jeanette has been doing this for a few years now and this year continues to do so with one-half million other walkers across the country.  Please help fund research for a cure to type 1 diabetes by making a donation.  Any amount will go a long way in helping.  

If you would like to make a donation, please visit Jeanette's Walk To Cure Diabetes Fundraising page.  

Thank you.

No comments: